取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

rlipsey64’s Posts

rlipsey64’s Posts

Would like to know if you had any luck checking into the web based training. I have been a Concur admin for more than 15 years without the certifications. Should have done it but have not. Traveli...See more...
Would like to know if you had any luck checking into the web based training. I have been a Concur admin for more than 15 years without the certifications. Should have done it but have not. Traveling to a location and paying the expense of the training is not something that I have wanted to do.
Hi Team, I am looking to restrict the abiliby to have more than one Per Diem line item entries for the same day. Any suggestions would be a big help. Thanks,
Hi Team, What email reminders and notifictions do you have in palce to support Invoice approvals. We do not use the purchasing tools and do not use Concur pay but do use the invoice tools includ...See more...
Hi Team, What email reminders and notifictions do you have in palce to support Invoice approvals. We do not use the purchasing tools and do not use Concur pay but do use the invoice tools including workflow for approval. And a question for you all, do you also have a notification when an invoice is paid?
Hi Team...I have changed companies as a Concur Admin and working to update the currrent Production Environment with best practices. Curious to hear your suggestions or what you have in place as not...See more...
Hi Team...I have changed companies as a Concur Admin and working to update the currrent Production Environment with best practices. Curious to hear your suggestions or what you have in place as notifications to employees and managers concerning expense reports.
Reviewing the import summary the transaction type is definitely LAF. However, reviewing the Company Card veiew the TRANSACTION TYPE = LATE FEES. I was able to find objects for an email notificatio...See more...
Reviewing the import summary the transaction type is definitely LAF. However, reviewing the Company Card veiew the TRANSACTION TYPE = LATE FEES. I was able to find objects for an email notification that is set as follows: Remail Reminder Rule: Comany Card >Credit Card Transaction Type >Equal >Value >LATE FEES Since the Company Card Transaction Type and Credit Card Transaction Type are the same, will this trigger the email notification?
The issue is t hat American Express does not flag Late Fee anywhere on the data. I have been told the email notification will not work because of that. This is a big deal for us. Funny enough, ...See more...
The issue is t hat American Express does not flag Late Fee anywhere on the data. I have been told the email notification will not work because of that. This is a big deal for us. Funny enough, I can see late fee all over the import logs but SA is telling me that it's not recognozed as a late fee.
We are implementing Concur request for Travel Approval. If true, is there any docuemtation out there that covers Corporate card request in Concur and will it function along with Travel Request?
对不起KevinD我应该更清楚。他们can see the itineraries and add to expense reports. The issue is that I need to be able to identify unused itineraries in Cognos Reporting. I do...See more...
对不起KevinD我应该更清楚。他们can see the itineraries and add to expense reports. The issue is that I need to be able to identify unused itineraries in Cognos Reporting. I do not see a way to do that today. Without a way to see the unused itineraries and sending them notices, we have employees submitting expense items late.
How are you idetifying late fees to employees in Concur. The current import of AMEX late fee details does not identify the transactions as late fees. therefore the employee sees the late fees as "A...See more...
How are you idetifying late fees to employees in Concur. The current import of AMEX late fee details does not identify the transactions as late fees. therefore the employee sees the late fees as "Ammerican Express Initiated Activity" with no mention of Late Fee. How are you addressing that so the employee is aware it's imperative that they address the transaction imediately?
Over 50% of our travelers do not use a corporate card. Therefore, they are purchasing travel using personal cards. We require that they use the itineraries for the expense reports. I do not see a ...See more...
Over 50% of our travelers do not use a corporate card. Therefore, they are purchasing travel using personal cards. We require that they use the itineraries for the expense reports. I do not see a way to add unused itineraries to a Concur report. Any suggestions on how to see the unused itineraries without looking at every profile individually?
Hi, I have always used the test environment for builds, changes, and implementations including integration testing. The test environment does cause some mauanl effort to test integrations but it...See more...
Hi, I have always used the test environment for builds, changes, and implementations including integration testing. The test environment does cause some mauanl effort to test integrations but its well worth it. No one, Concur, or company admin is "messing with" production resources. Secondly, the test environment will offer limitations (as you prob. already know) such not able to kick off email notices etc... but you can kick off your own imports etc, which is nice. Have you signed up for Web Services? If not, highly recommended as it gives you a level of piece of mind, you can set integration scchedules to almost real time, and it's easier than building staging tables etc....
大家好,我公司同意管理for 12 years and have recently taken a new role with a new company. At my revious role we had several notifications for our employees (listed be...See more...
大家好,我公司同意管理for 12 years and have recently taken a new role with a new company. At my revious role we had several notifications for our employees (listed below) but my new company has very few. What are you doing to make sure from a notifications perspective that you are doin to push employee to get expense reports done on time and to notify them of changes to thier report as it progresses through the workflow. Previous role notifications: 1. Employee - Card Transactions come in and Concur fires an emial notification that there are transactions to add to a report 2. Employee - A report is created but not submitted 3. Employe - Notifications as changes are made i nthe workflow (manage aproval, forwarded for approval, manager or AP "sent back", Extracted for payment, paid) 4. Manager - employees has outstanding expenses not submitted over 20 days old 5. Employee - Manager has not approved in the alloted amount of time and escalation has been applied ot your report 6. Manager - expense report in managers queue for approval Finally, We have serious deliquentcy issues with employees submitting reports on time and I want to use report bursting for notifying managers of their employees expenses and delinquencies. Do you do this and how many days do you set the report for? While this should be a simple problem to sove, I have to make the notifications fit into our policies. looking for how you handle Concur notification automation. Thanks.