取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
mks81
New Member - Level 1

Expanses Claim

Hi All,

I have used Amex card as Payment option in OLA and Uber . So They have deducted minimum amount like 2 rs from my Amex card but did not share the any invoice for that because they immediately return the same amount into my Amex card account . So I do not have invoice and I have to raise claim request to clean the entries in Concur , So can some one guide me how can I do it without invoice and close this issue .

Thanks

Manish Kumar Srivastava

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mks81so I'm clear on what you are asking...are you saying you see two charges in SAP Concur? One is the accidental charge and the other the reversal of the charge (showing as a negative amount)?

If so, just add these two charges to the same report and they will zero each other out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">