取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
santevm
New Member - Level 1

TripLink

Hi All- Looking for global companies that have implemented TripLink. Would like to know how your company is using the product.

- Did you enable your corporate negotiated rates?

- Do you allow for corporate and leisure travel? -

What controls have you put in place to mitigate risk (ex: ensure corporate discounts not used for leisure travel, tracking of unused airline tickets, and leisure trips in advertantly put onto a corporate credit card are not expensed as business travel).

- Did leakage improve? If so, please explain.

- Did it result in leveraging incremental volume for improved pricing? If so, please explain.

- Also, if you enabled TripLink and later disabled, can you explain why?

比如ase provide the name of your company and estimated T&E spend, if posisble.

I can also be reached in a private message.

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">