取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
kullmannc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Which TMCs will be available at the Expo?

We've been receiving more negative feedback than positive regarding our current TMC. Our team is unsure why the TMC we currently have was chosen, and are therefore interested in talking with other companies to see how they would handle challenges we've been presented with.

Knowing who will be at the expo will let us do our research ahead of time.

Thanks in advance!

Chrissy

2 Solutions
Solution
Sydnesue
Occasional Member - Level 3

You should have received an email this week about Fusion and a link to build your schedule. In MY SCHEDULE, at the bottom, there is a link to see all Exhibitors, etc. You can add the ones you are interested in to your agenda. I did this last night to be sure to catch a few exhibitors about certain products.

There may also be a link on the Fusion Website to exhibitors where you can request one-on-one appointments.

View solution in original post

Solution
pilart
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kullmanncThis is a great question and I am happy to share with you the 20+ TMC partners that will be joining us in the Expo this year!

• Adelman Travel
  • ADTRAV
  • AMEX GBT
  • Atlas Travel
  • BCD
  • Business Travel Direct
  • Christopherson Business Travel
  • CI Azumano
  • CorpTrav
  • Corporate Travel Management
  • CWT
  • Direct Travel
  • Fox World Travel
  • Gant Travel Management
  • JTB Business Travel
  • FCM
  • FROSCH
  • Omega World Travel
  • Safe Harbors
  • Teplis Travel Service
  • Travel Inc.
  • Travel Store
  • Travel and Transport
  • World Travel Service
  • World Travel Inc.

To learn more about our sponsoring partners prior to the event, you can visit theExpo pageof theFusion 2020 website. On here you can click on each of the company names and logos to learn more, and even request a meeting with any of our Platinum and Gold sponsors! You can also visit the Session Catalog and look at sessions where TMCs will be participating.

Make sure to visit our partners in the Expo Hall and we hope you have a great experience at SAP Concur Fusion 2020!

Best,

Pilar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES4
Solution
Sydnesue
Occasional Member - Level 3

You should have received an email this week about Fusion and a link to build your schedule. In MY SCHEDULE, at the bottom, there is a link to see all Exhibitors, etc. You can add the ones you are interested in to your agenda. I did this last night to be sure to catch a few exhibitors about certain products.

There may also be a link on the Fusion Website to exhibitors where you can request one-on-one appointments.

Kieran
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Chrissy,

I do hope that you are well.

Not sure if I am bit late to the party in replying to your message, but please feel free to swing by our booth (JTB Business Travel) during the event and we can answer all your questions or if you would like to arrange a 121, please do let me know or register herehttps://fusion.concur.com/partners

Look forward to seeing you at the event

Kieran

Solution
pilart
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kullmanncThis is a great question and I am happy to share with you the 20+ TMC partners that will be joining us in the Expo this year!

• Adelman Travel
  • ADTRAV
  • AMEX GBT
  • Atlas Travel
  • BCD
  • Business Travel Direct
  • Christopherson Business Travel
  • CI Azumano
  • CorpTrav
  • Corporate Travel Management
  • CWT
  • Direct Travel
  • Fox World Travel
  • Gant Travel Management
  • JTB Business Travel
  • FCM
  • FROSCH
  • Omega World Travel
  • Safe Harbors
  • Teplis Travel Service
  • Travel Inc.
  • Travel Store
  • Travel and Transport
  • World Travel Service
  • World Travel Inc.

To learn more about our sponsoring partners prior to the event, you can visit theExpo pageof theFusion 2020 website. On here you can click on each of the company names and logos to learn more, and even request a meeting with any of our Platinum and Gold sponsors! You can also visit the Session Catalog and look at sessions where TMCs will be participating.

Make sure to visit our partners in the Expo Hall and we hope you have a great experience at SAP Concur Fusion 2020!

Best,

Pilar

LH_TI
Occasional Member - Level 2

Check out Travel Incorporated who is an Elite Preferred Partner with SAP Concur.

www.travelinc.com

林伍德Hayes
Sr VP - Technology/CIO
Travel Incorporated
+1 770-291-4199 (direct)
www.travelinc.com

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">