取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
pilart
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Call for Speakers is open. Submit your proposal today!

We’re looking for travel industry experts to share their insights during the second SAP Concur #TravelIndustrySummit. If you have a topic you'd like to contribute to our conference agenda, please submit your proposalhere.Call for Speakers Social Art.png

2 REPLIES2
Munari_alEXPert
Frequent Member - Level 1

Dear@pilart

fyi, the link to this page is not working any longer to submit proposals and I couldn't see mentioned on the group when this meeting will take place. Please let me know how to proceed.

thank you

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari - Travel Expense Project Manager

Hi@Munari_alEXPert! The call for speakers closed on March 31st. We are excited about the content that will be shared at the event on June 17th. You can find the latest updates and live registration form on the event website;//www.g-goddess.com/travel-industry-summit

We hope to see you there!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">