取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

new_phoenix’s Posts

new_phoenix’s Posts

Fiction. Concur is a tool to enable companies to better track spending, ensure compliance to company policies, and to prevent fraud and waste. Also, Concur provides a means to acquire multiple approv...See more...
Fiction. Concur is a tool to enable companies to better track spending, ensure compliance to company policies, and to prevent fraud and waste. Also, Concur provides a means to acquire multiple approvals and track spending in Cognos Reporting. Everything is right there in the expense report. Nowhere to hide.
Hi, Kevin - I have another recommendation to add to the list that you might find useful. It is possible that an employee might have set an Email Rule in Outlook to automatically move any email messa...See more...
Hi, Kevin - I have another recommendation to add to the list that you might find useful. It is possible that an employee might have set an Email Rule in Outlook to automatically move any email messages with the sender of autonotification@concursolutions.com to the "Clutter" or "Junk" or just to simply delete it. For that reason, the email message was not seen by the employee. Also, wasn't there a feature that provided the ability to see all email notifications that were sent out? Is there a special permission required to have the ability to review all the email messages that were sent out by Concur? I recall that functionality being available at one time, but that functionality might have been limited in subequent "Builds" to only those with a special new "Permission"
Hi, Kevin - Is the functionality for the "Missing Receipt Declaration" not working in the Test Environment, or is there a browser setting that is causing it not to work in the Test Environment? ...See more...
Hi, Kevin - Is the functionality for the "Missing Receipt Declaration" not working in the Test Environment, or is there a browser setting that is causing it not to work in the Test Environment? It is working correctly in the Production Environment, which suggests that there is a software issues that is preventing it from working in the Test Environment, since the "Test Environment" replicates all the functionality in the Production Environment without any changes. Can you check what the cause for this issue might be so that it could be corrected?
我只是想说“失踪Receipt Affidavit/Declaration" functionality does not appear to work in the "Test Environment", but does work in the Production Environments, in both the "N...See more...
我只是想说“失踪Receipt Affidavit/Declaration" functionality does not appear to work in the "Test Environment", but does work in the Production Environments, in both the "NextGen UI" and the previous UI. The row containing the checkbox of all expense transactions that do not yet have any attached receipts does not appear to make a selection. As a result, the "Missing Receipt Affidavit" cannot be attached to any transactions in the Test Environment.
Hi, Kevin - Is this functionality of loading Attendee Lists from email still available, or has the functionality been deprecated? As I understand, it was deprecated in the new UI. What other op...See more...
Hi, Kevin - Is this functionality of loading Attendee Lists from email still available, or has the functionality been deprecated? As I understand, it was deprecated in the new UI. What other options other than the "Attendee Import" form and manually creating a list of 500 Attendees is recommended? Mark
Ok. I understand. My objective here was just to investigate the current status for whether a Bulk API is already in existence or not. Thank you for the clarification that it is not currently availabl...See more...
Ok. I understand. My objective here was just to investigate the current status for whether a Bulk API is already in existence or not. Thank you for the clarification that it is not currently available. When the Bulk API is available, I would hope that there would be an announcement to all Concur profiles that have access to the "Cognos Professional Author" role and with a general publication in the upgrade newsletter so that we are aware of that significant upgrade. I will contact our Concur Lead to review options such as the Custom Extracts/APIs that is currently available until the Bulk API becomes available.
嗨,蒂芙尼——你怎么解释的可用性of third party providers who already claim that they can connect Cognos to Power BI? Those companies have apparently developed connectors between ...See more...
嗨,蒂芙尼——你怎么解释的可用性of third party providers who already claim that they can connect Cognos to Power BI? Those companies have apparently developed connectors between the two enterprise systems. I have heard that data may be transferred to a folder on a regular basis so that the data is available to Power BI, but approach would not provide the accuracy that is required, since data may change, if you can see what I mean. A direct connector with complete connection would provide the most accurate data output, which could leverage all of the data visualization tools available in Power BI. How do you explain the connectors that claim to be offered by third party suppliers? Examples include: Senturus and CDATA. Senturus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxkatq3x_JE CDATA: https://www.cdata.com/kb/tech/concur-odbc-power-bi-report-server.rst Here are my concerns regarding third party providers. My concern is that the data would not be equipped with the best security during transit, and that the transactional data and PII information may be "harvested" by the third party connector and processed within the servers for those third party providers. Not a good idea, because of the high level of confidential information and credit card financial information that is available. Not to mention that those third party providers would charge for their connector that would be difficult to sell to potential clients. I would much rather have the connector be supported and authorized by both Concur and Microsoft rather than trusting a third party provider for a connector, By the way, here is a message that was provided by CDATA regarding my inquiry, which in turn raises my concern level: "Our SAP Concur Power BI Connector is not official certified by SAP or Microsoft. I can let you know that the APIs we connect to for Concur require SSL and our drivers in particular will use TLS 1.2 to transmit the data securely. Connections go straight from Concur to your machine and don't pass through CData's servers. We don't currently have any intention of pursuing certification with either SAP or Microsoft at this time, so if this is a requirement for you, we won't be able to provide what you're looking for." Could Concur develop a valid data connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse for which the role of "Cognos Professional Author" must be valid in order to connect to the data with other security mechanisms put in place as well? I have security training/education and would rather utilize an authorized connector between both Concur and Microsoft.
这是我的理解有一些suppliers who have a connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse in SAP Concur and Power BI from Microsoft. Can you confirm whether this functionality exist...See more...
这是我的理解有一些suppliers who have a connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse in SAP Concur and Power BI from Microsoft. Can you confirm whether this functionality exists, and/or whether these suppliers are authorized to provide such a connection? SAP had previously indicated that the company is moving in the direction of API connectors to the data, so I am wondering if there are instructions for how clients could proceed with the development of an API connector to the Cognos Data Warehouse from SAP to either Power BI or Tableau, etc. The connector between Power BI from Microsoft and the Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse should be complete where the Power BI desktop could directly interact with the data elements from the data warehouse. Can you elaborate about whether it is possible to connect an external API to the Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse with providing a server name and database name with authentication? If not, then why are there several suppliers asserting that they have already built a connector between the SAP Concur Data Warehouse (Concur Intelligence) and the Power BI desktop application from Microsoft? Thus, if they have done so successfully, then it must be possible to do so. Can you elaborate further?
这是我的理解有一些suppliers who have a connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse in SAP Concur and Power BI from Microsoft. Can you confirm whether this functionality exist...See more...
这是我的理解有一些suppliers who have a connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse in SAP Concur and Power BI from Microsoft. Can you confirm whether this functionality exists, and/or whether these suppliers are authorized to provide such a connection? SAP had previously indicated that the company is moving in the direction of API connectors to the data, so I am wondering if there are instructions for how clients could proceed with the development of an API connector to the Cognos Data Warehouse from SAP to either Power BI or Tableau, etc. The connector between Power BI from Microsoft and the Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse should be complete where the Power BI desktop could directly interact with the data elements from the data warehouse. Can you elaborate about whether it is possible to connect an external API to the Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse with providing a server name and database name with authentication? If not, then why are there several suppliers asserting that they have already built a connector between the SAP Concur Data Warehouse (Concur Intelligence) and the Power BI desktop application from Microsoft? Thus, if they have done so successfully, then it must be possible to do so. Can you elaborate further?