取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

edreir’s Posts

edreir’s Posts

你好,我需要使用不活跃的用户the API. I have a working job that creates and submit expense reports but I am facing a problem when the login id is inactive. From Concu...See more...
你好,我需要使用不活跃的用户the API. I have a working job that creates and submit expense reports but I am facing a problem when the login id is inactive. From Concur UI it is possible to do such action using an userid with privileges to submit reports on behalf of other users. Is it possible to do the same through APIs? If so, any information about where I can find the instructions? Thanks in advance
你好,我是想让用户的default currency set on its profile. I am using the API:'user/v1.0/user' params = { 'user': login_id, } concur_resp = concur.api('user/v1...See more...
你好,我是想让用户的default currency set on its profile. I am using the API:'user/v1.0/user' params = { 'user': login_id, } concur_resp = concur.api('user/v1.0/user', method='GET', params=params, headers={'Content-type': 'application/json', 'accept': '*'}) I get in the response the CrnKey but it is always the one set for the userid used to get the access_token no matter which userid I pass as parameter in the login_id. Any help on how to get the currency for specific users? Thanks in advance
I could fix by removing the policyID parameter, it will then create the expense on the default policyID of the user. Regards
Hello, I am trying to create an expense report, this is the code snippet I am using, written in python: json_data = { "Name": "TEST #2", "Purpose": "Test create expense re...See more...
Hello, I am trying to create an expense report, this is the code snippet I am using, written in python: json_data = { "Name": "TEST #2", "Purpose": "Test create expense report", "PolicyID":"xyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyz", "Comment": "this is just a comment" } concur_resp = concur.api('v3.0/expense/reports', method='POST', params=params, headers={'Content-type': 'application/json', 'accept': '*'}, data=json.dumps(json_data)) I am getting a 500 error. With the same user I am able to list the reports, get policies. So the authorization itself is working, at least to read. My question is, do I need an special privileges to create reports? If so, which one? If it is not the case, can someone pleae help figure out what I am missing. Thanks in advance