取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

AnnaDizo's Posts

AnnaDizo's Posts

Hi @Uchenna80 , Good day! To properly assist you on this issue, kindly provide me below details: device type: device OS version: Concur app version installed: Are you logging in via m...See more...
Hi @Uchenna80 , Good day! To properly assist you on this issue, kindly provide me below details: device type: device OS version: Concur app version installed: Are you logging in via mobile PIN, SSO or web password and are you using the new or he old sign in screen? Please advise. Regards, AnnaDizo
Hi @jaukerman23 , Good day. Apologies for the inconvenience with regards to issues experienced when uploading receipts. Just to clarify and assist you further, are you getting any e...See more...
Hi @jaukerman23 , Good day. Apologies for the inconvenience with regards to issues experienced when uploading receipts. Just to clarify and assist you further, are you getting any errors? or is it taking time to analyze and uplaoded rceipt after capturing them? Is it an issue when attaching receipt to an expense? If you can kindy provide me steps on how you are capturing/attaching receipts so I can further investigate. Regards, Anna SAP Concur Support
Hi @rlhawkins2005 , Good day and apologies for the delay. Are you still getting this device offline issue? In case, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your device and monito...See more...
Hi @rlhawkins2005 , Good day and apologies for the delay. Are you still getting this device offline issue? In case, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your device and monitor. Also kindy check when specifically does the message appears? For example, you were doing something in the app and then need to go away when you open the app does the device offline message appear? If same scenario happens after uninstall/resintall, kindly reach out to your Concur Admin so they can create a Support Case in you behalf. We will have a mobile Support Engineer assist you further. Regards, AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support
嗨@Sarawb谢谢你伸出。这is a known issue that will be fixed on the upcoming 9.86 release. There is a work around, that we can perform for entities having this issue to...See more...
嗨@Sarawb谢谢你伸出。这is a known issue that will be fixed on the upcoming 9.86 release. There is a work around, that we can perform for entities having this issue to allow their Users to submit reports before the fix. Kindly reach out to your Concur Administrator to open a Support Case so we can have the work around applied to your entity. Thank you. Anna Dizo SAP Concur Support
嗨@Natepetro谢谢你伸出。我有reset your mobile PIN. Kindly log in to your Concur account on web, go to Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration. On this page you wi...See more...
嗨@Natepetro谢谢你伸出。我有reset your mobile PIN. Kindly log in to your Concur account on web, go to Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration. On this page you will have the option to create a new mobile PIN. Please note we will be removing the option to sign in using a mobile PIN in the near future. You can learn more about your new sign in options in this FAQs. Regards, AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support
Hi @TrungDang Good day! Kindly check my response to your private message. Thank you. AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support
Hi @Jwagner1010 Good day! The error provided indicates that you have been locked out from your Concur account on Concur mobile. Kindly login to your account on web, go to Profile >> Co...See more...
Hi @Jwagner1010 Good day! The error provided indicates that you have been locked out from your Concur account on Concur mobile. Kindly login to your account on web, go to Profile >> Concur Mobile Registration. On this page there is a link or field for you to create a new PIN, Create a new one and try logging in againto the Concur app. Regards, AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support
Hi @iktribegr63 The error you mentioned normally means that you have already been locked out from logging in to the Concur mobile using your account. If you can kindly share me your username or ...See more...
Hi @iktribegr63 The error you mentioned normally means that you have already been locked out from logging in to the Concur mobile using your account. If you can kindly share me your username or email address to further check error logs. Thank you, Anna SAP Concur Support
Hi @kaa9010 Good day! Are you still not able to log in to the Concur app?. If yes, kindly email me your login ID or email address so I can further check and possibly reset your mobile PIN fo...See more...
Hi @kaa9010 Good day! Are you still not able to log in to the Concur app?. If yes, kindly email me your login ID or email address so I can further check and possibly reset your mobile PIN for you. Regards, AnnaDizo
Hi @PoppySarah Good day and Thank you for reaching out. To properly investigate the issue, kindly provide me your login ID via email so I can check and try to reset the mobile PIN for you to b...See more...
Hi @PoppySarah Good day and Thank you for reaching out. To properly investigate the issue, kindly provide me your login ID via email so I can check and try to reset the mobile PIN for you to be able to login in again. Regards, AnnaDizo
Hi @miann , Good day! Just checking if you are still getting this device offline message in the Concur app? If yes, Kindly open a Support Case if you do have an access, if not, kindly reach o...See more...
Hi @miann , Good day! Just checking if you are still getting this device offline message in the Concur app? If yes, Kindly open a Support Case if you do have an access, if not, kindly reach out to your Concur Administrator to open a case on your behalf so our mobile Support Team can further assist on this issue. Thank you. AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support
Hi @jgrimm Good day. The issue described needs to be replicated and further investigated by our mobile Support team. I strongly suuggest that you reach out to your Concur Admin or ASC and op...See more...
Hi @jgrimm Good day. The issue described needs to be replicated and further investigated by our mobile Support team. I strongly suuggest that you reach out to your Concur Admin or ASC and open a Support Ticket for this issue. Once done please advise of the case number so I can check and monitor it as well. Thank you. AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support
Hi @Cw1 Good day. I am checking your logs and see some mobile activitied from you today. Kindly confirm if you are able to login to the Concur app? Thank you, AnnaDizo
Hi @Daverodeb , Good day. Just to clarify, are you still gettin this offline message on the Concur app on you device? In case, when do you usually get the error? What type of connection are y...See more...
Hi @Daverodeb , Good day. Just to clarify, are you still gettin this offline message on the Concur app on you device? In case, when do you usually get the error? What type of connection are you using? Does it still happen when you try to use a different connection like mobile data, wifi? Regards, AnnaDizo
Hi @Cw1 , Good day. Apologies for the delay. Just to confirm, are you asking if you were locked out or logged out from the app? Can you share more details, are you still having issue logging i...See more...
Hi @Cw1 , Good day. Apologies for the delay. Just to confirm, are you asking if you were locked out or logged out from the app? Can you share more details, are you still having issue logging in? Please advise Regards, AnnaDizo
Hi @Gazoo , Good day! If you can kindly email me a sample User login ID so i can try to check logs from that 5oo internal server error? Also, if you can kindly test and create a quick expen...See more...
Hi @Gazoo , Good day! If you can kindly email me a sample User login ID so i can try to check logs from that 5oo internal server error? Also, if you can kindly test and create a quick expense from the home screen by tapping the (+) sign to check if you also get the same error? Please advise AnnaDizo
Hi @Cw1 Good day! I checked and see that you have been locked out from your account: September 3rd 2020, 01:19:52.740 /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 Locked-Password Concur Mobile - Corpo...See more...
Hi @Cw1 Good day! I checked and see that you have been locked out from your account: September 3rd 2020, 01:19:52.740 /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 Locked-Password Concur Mobile - Corporate/9.83.1.2008241136 (Apple; iPhone; iOS 13.6.1) I have reset you PIN. Kindly log on to your Concur account on web. Go to Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration. On this page, you can create a new PIN and use it to login again to the app. Regards, AnnaDizo
嗨@abds69谢谢你联系SAP同意吃晚饭port. This issue might be related to a recently resolved issue where the affected device's chrome browser is involved. Kindly ask affected ...See more...
嗨@abds69谢谢你联系SAP同意吃晚饭port. This issue might be related to a recently resolved issue where the affected device's chrome browser is involved. Kindly ask affected User to update their Chrome browser on their Android devices to version 84. You can refer to the link below on how to update Chrome browser version: https://www.indiatoday.in/information/story/how-to-update-google-chrome-in-android-1684983-2020-06-03 Here is the step by step guide to update the Chrome browser in an Android device: Step 1: Open the Play Store application on your Android device. Step 2: On the top left, tap the menu icon. Step 3: Then, go to my apps and games. Step 4: Now, find Google Chrome in the list. Step 5: Tap update next to Google Chrome After updating your Google Chrome browser, test again. Let me know of the result Regards, AnnaDizo
Hi @Oscar8433 , Glad to be of assistance! If you can kindly email me also your Login ID and permission to reset/remote wipe your mobile PIN so you can create a new one? Regards, Anna SAP Conc...See more...
Hi @Oscar8433 , Glad to be of assistance! If you can kindly email me also your Login ID and permission to reset/remote wipe your mobile PIN so you can create a new one? Regards, Anna SAP Concur Support
Hi @Cw1 , Nice to hear that it is now working! Normally, this issue happens when User incorrectly enter a PIN many times causing the User to be locked out from their account in Concur mobile. Rega...See more...
Hi @Cw1 , Nice to hear that it is now working! Normally, this issue happens when User incorrectly enter a PIN many times causing the User to be locked out from their account in Concur mobile. Regards, AnnaDizo SAP Concur Support